Would you pay for social media?
- Are you tired of seeing ads on your Social Media feeds?
- Should Social Media platforms always be free?
- Would you pay to get rid of adverts on Social Media?
We would be interested to learn how many people would actually pay for their account on a Social Media platform which promises:
- No ads
- No algorithms
- No bots
To help us find out, we’d like to run a public poll.
With your help, we can get a clear indication about what the public think about advertisements in their social media feeds.
- No, I don't mind ads, bots and algorithms on my social media 33%, 5 votes5 votes 33%5 votes - 33% of all votes
- Yes, £1 per week is a reasonable price to pay 27%, 4 votes4 votes 27%4 votes - 27% of all votes
- No but I do mind ads, bots and algorithms on my social media and want it for free 27%, 4 votes4 votes 27%4 votes - 27% of all votes
- I'd pay more than £1 per week 13%, 2 votes2 votes 13%2 votes - 13% of all votes
- I think £1 per week is too expensive 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- I'm not sure 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
Please share this poll in your social media feed and help us to get a balanced picture of your view.